Saturday, November 10, 2012

NFL Predictions - Week 10


WEEK TEN PREDICTIONS

XENA AND TANNER CHEW ON THE WEEK’S BIG GAME















The Doggies had a rough 1-3 week last week to bring the season mark to 14-10 (we didn't start making picks until week four).  

This week there are four games on the schedule that I think are coin flips.  Since I don't have a monkey with a quarter you get my reads from two senior labs.  Wish us well.

Atlanta @ New Orleans - Many have mentioned that New Orleans almost always beats Atlanta at home and that the Falcons have to lose sometime.  I was not really impressed by either team last week even though both won.  I don't see Atlanta making enough mistakes for New Orleans to survive its own defense.  This should be a fun game to watch.  I like the Falcons to stay unbeaten -  -maybe 30-24.

Dallas @ Philly -- Well we finally have a situation where one of these two under achievers has to win a game.  For all their warts, the Cowboys still seem to have a more balanced outfit than Philly.  I think the Cowboys win on the road 24-17.

Detroit @ Minnesota -- This for me is the most interesting game of the week.  Are the Lions really headed in the right direction or has the lame schedule made them look better than they are?  Can Christian Ponder do enough to allow Adrian Peterson to have some freedom to run?  Minnesota won the first meeting on the strength of two return touchdowns.  I think Detroit gets payback this week -- 
30-13

Houston at Chicago -- Ok - -I spoke too soon.  This should be the most interesting game this week.  The Bear D has been unreal in forcing turnovers and producing points.  They have not played an offense as balanced as the Texans.  I think Houston puts lots of pressure on our man Jay and hangs on to win 23-21.

No comments:

Post a Comment